Abmast products are warranted against defects in workmanship and material. We will replace any product proven defective. There is no other warranty expressed or implied.
This is not intented as a complete guide in the use, care and protection of abrasive wheels. All abrasive products in this catalogue shall be used in accordance with “safety regulation” set by the directive B7.5-1990 described by the American National Safety institute. The operator should read and become thouroughly familiar with the above before using the product.
Grinding wheels are economical and efficient tools when running at proper speeds. When subjected to unusual stress, shock or operated at an unsafe speed, grinding wheels are breakable.
- Always handle and store wheels in a careful manner.
- Always visually inspect all wheels before mounting for possible damage in transit.
- Always check maximum operating speed established for wheel against machine speed.
- Always check mounting flanges for equal and correct diameter. (Should be at least ¼ diameter of the wheel and relieved around the hole.)
- Always use a machine guard covering at least one half of the grinding wheel.
- Always allow newly mounted wheels to run at operating speed, with guard in place, for at least one minute before grinding.
- Always wear protective goggles or other protective eyewear when grinding.
Our new catalogue has been designed to make it easier to find the product you require. The catalogue has been divided by tool type and then by application. The use of pictograms in our catalogue and on our product labels assures that the product you purchase will fit the right tool and has the proper shape and dimensions.
Please contact Abmast for the name and telephone number of your local distributor.